Webtalk Login: How to Steps
Webtalk is like the “crossbreed” of Facebook and LinkedIn. The key idea behind Webtalk is to allow users to manage their activities, contacts, and interests all in one place and without lines crossing.
This gives users complete control of their content, relationships, news and privacy–you are your own Webtalk.
In order to login to Webtalk you will first need to sign up to join. Webtalk is currently in the beta and joining the platform is by invitation only.
It’s free to create a Webtalk account during the beta and when it’s launched.
Here’s how to sign up in 4 steps:
- Click on an invitation link the invitee has shared with you this could be as an email, webtalk post embed with the link shared across the internet or an ad.
- Enter your first name and last.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your password (the password should have the minimum 8 characters or more. This should contain both letters, numbers, and special characters).
Alternatively, you can sign up using Facebook or LinkedIn credentials. This is the fastest and easy way to get started on Webtalk.
In case you forget your password. You can ask to have it reset and a link will be sent to an email you used when you signed up.
Here’s how to reset it:
- On the Sign-in page, click “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your username or the email address into the available field.
- Go to your email and follow the on screen instruction to have your account reset.
Once you have created your profile, you need to complete it to 100% completeness and have it optimized.
Here is an anatomy of a great Webtalk profile for your inspirations.
The Anatomy of a Great Webtalk Profile that Generates Leads
Got a Webtalk profile? Congrats! Now you are only competing for attention with the other 7+million users.
Now that your profile is set and running, you will login to your Webtalk account.
Here’s how to login to Webtalk:
- Visit Webtalk.
- Click login, enter your email or phone number.
- Enter your email and password in the available fields.
- Click “sign in”.
Sometimes, you will be welcomed by a pop up that says “Who invited you”.
Type in their email address or their Webtalk ID if you know your inviter personally. This applies when you were invited by a friend or family member.
Once you have successfully logged in, you can make any edits, connect with networking contacts, create and post Webtalk posts.
You can as well send TalkMails (messages) to your connections and followers, and promote your business, etc.
It’s critical login to Webtalk daily and spend about an hour on building your network and get paid for your time and activities you do on the site.