How to Join Webtalk|Beta Version
Here is why, straight from the horse’s mouth:
“We are building a virtual world where everyone can truly live, work, shop and play with ALL your real-life relationships without your networks crossing,”––RJ Garbowicz, Founder of Webtalk
RJ’s statement only made sense to me after using the platform for five months.
Here is how I describe Webtalk:
Webtalk is like the “crossbreed” of Facebook and LinkedIn. The key idea behind Webtalk is to allow users to manage their activities, contacts, and interests all in one place and without lines crossing.
This gives users complete control of their content, relationships, news and privacy–you are your own Webtalk algorithm.
Creating a Webtalk account is 100% FREE and by invitation only this beta period. The following are the steps to join Webtalk community:
These are the steps to follow:
- Ask that friend for an invitation, or you can Google search for an invitation link.
- Click the link for the join button or use your Facebook/ LinkedIn profiles.
- Fill out your name, email address and password
- Click continue
- To complete the sign-up process, you will need to confirm your email address. Make sure you complete your profile to 100% completeness.
- Enroll for the Webtalk affiliate program, if you want to get paid for everything you do on the site.
Hope this post was helpful and look forward to connecting with you on Webtalk.
Another related post you may enjoy is jam-packed with tips on how to create a Webtalk profile that stands out.