My daily Webtalk activities started out as a routine. Then thought about it and made it motivating.
I was so immersed into my daily activities such that this became more pleasurable, meaningful and enjoyable. To be honest, I’m not even the top Webtalk earner, but I love my daily routines on the platform.
The moment we see values in our daily routine, that’s the moment we initiate ourselves into rituals for the benefit of a better day.
Rituals can help us take the boredom or stress out of a regular activity. They can help us be more thoughtful, help us connect to a purpose, and help us achieve our goals.
Transformation of routines into rituals is your subjective experience of the activity. The difference between a daily routine and daily ritual is intention.
About 2 years ago, I started affiliate marketing as my side hustle. My mission was to help affiliate program owners, and fellow affiliate marketers understand how to build profitable businesses in this space.
My primary aim was to reach out to affiliate marketing merchants, newbie affiliate markets, established marketers, and customers with education on niche related topics.
I realized that to spread the message about affiliate marketing, leveraging the power of social media was one of the best ways to reach out to my audience.
I had a Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter profiles but did not know how to use these tools for affiliate marketing, and most of these sites frown upon affiliate marketing.
In 2018 I discovered Webtalk. This platform is affiliate marketing friendly, and the other thing I like about the site is the social syndication feature.
Every time I post updates that have an affiliate link and share them post to Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter; my Webtalk profile acts as the bridge page.
With this in mind, I leverage Webtalk to promote, mentor, and educate others on marketing best practises.
Here are my 20 minutes Webtalk rituals that help me stay connected with my network and build new connections in the industry:
1. Review contact requests: Accept/decline connections, or follow back after a quick review of the profile of the individual(s) who have submitted a follow request.
2. Click on notification: Review the list of posts in my network; read posts and take the time to review the posts and, like, comment or share these posts depending on the topic. Review comments on my posts and comment back.
3. I try to connect with 2–3 people I discover in the “People You May Know” by visiting their profiles, and reaching out, liking or commenting on their posts..
4. Identify content to share at least 2–3 times per week. Sharing content helps to build your brand and establish your credibility and expertise with buyers, partners, and colleagues.
5. Review TalkMail messages and respond.
6. Check out the Discovery Search for posts that are trending in my geographic area and make comments on interesting posts. This helps me connect with people outside my network and grow my followers’ base.
It takes just a few minutes a day to build new connections, build your brand, and stay connected with your professional and personal networks.
How do your daily Webtalk rituals compare to mine? Please share your top tip!